Hello, I’m Tiffany – as you probably gathered!
My photography is all about capturing those special moments for you to look back on with a smile, as unforgettable memories. I love to photograph those glances, details and nothing is more beautiful that smiles and candid images. I enjoy capturing crisp, fresh, natural images with a genuine and creative approach.
Here is a little bit about me, what I do, what I love and who I am:
- I have my degree in art education – I majored in photography in my Bachelor of Visual Arts and went on to complete my Masters.
- I currently teach Visual Arts and photography in Canberra. I started my little photography business 10 years ago and have grown so much from my study, travelling and finding my place in this world.
- I have an interest in art therapy and have been studying and exploring more of this in my work recently, particularly through acrylic and watercolour painting.
- I love adventure – I love exploring the world around me, travelling to new places and I will take on anything that is thrown at me.
- I believe I was created to create and I put everything into my photographic and artistic work.
I have always had a love of art and design and wish to live a life that causes my soul to dance inside my body. Photography and creative expression do this for me, leading me to pursue a career in Visual Arts and photography. I enjoy capturing memories; allowing one to look back on a moment, creating a story that we can use to mark change throughout our lives. I find the environment (especially the ocean) the biggest inspiration for me. Its vastness and power continues to amaze me. Artists I am inspired by include: Elena Kalis, Alexa Meade, Ken Duncan and my students in my art classroom.
I am based in Canberra but travel often to photograph.
Now that you know all about me, I would like to know about you! Jump over to the contact form and tell me your story and we will see how I can best capture it!